Dear Professor, meet the SMARTEST way to buy, rent or sell textbooks.
BIGWORDS.com textbook price comparison finds the lowest textbook prices, saving about $1,000 annually on average .
We don't sell textbooks. Instead, we scour the inventories of every reputable retailer, renter, marketplace, and eBook seller. Then, we compare every permutation of books and stores, to calculate the cheapest way for students to buy or rent their books, including shipping and coupons.
- Multi-item Price Optimization™ calculates the cheapest combination of stores including shipping and coupons.
- saves students $1,000 annually on average.
- Every reputable retailer, renter, marketplace, and eBook seller searched in one place.
- Full support for new, used, rentals, international and eBooks.
- Per-user preferences like "Amazon Prime Member" and "Include/exclude rentals"
- Also for iPhone/iPad, and Android.
Try it out
Search for and add 3 books to your bookbag, then start the price comparison. Or just click here to add 3 books we've chosen.
Real-time pricing for your syllabus page
Become Professor Awesome
Post a picture on instagram and include @bigwordsdotcom #bigwordsmug and you will join this wall of awesome.