BIGWORDS.com® for android phones and tablets
"Uber-BOT your droid"
If you're like us, you can't stand shopping for college textbooks at the bookstore. In fact, it's gotten so bad that we actually don't like shopping on websites either. We prefer to shop on smaller and smaller computers in the palms of our hands, and we like to keep all of our favorite stores in our pants.
The BIGWORDS Android App for Textbooks saves students about up to 90%*.
...And at the end of the semester we help you sell your books back by comparing offers at loads and loads and did I say loads of buyback stores.Press Image (.zip )
WE DON'T SELL ANYTHING.We find the cheapest textbooks for you by comparing prices at every good online textbook retailer.The BIGWORDS Uber-BOT uses Multi-Item Price Optimization™, which maximizes promotions and minimizes shipping, providing the lowest total cost for your entire textbook order.
"BIGWORDS.com® and its little friend the BIGWORDS.com® app are welcome additions to the quest of buying books... you will save money using this app... I really like the BIGWORDS.com® app. It’s simple, straightforward and will save you money."
- New York Times App of the Week
"...a savings of more than 35 percent over buying online without its search engine."
- Chicago Tribune
"...there are at least a half-dozen Web sites that sell used books in good condition... You can search each of these sites individually, or you can [use] bigwords.com® , which offers one-stop shopping."
#1, Back to School:Top 10 iPhone Apps for Students
- Automatically calculates all the latest promotions and coupons
- Automatically calculates shipping
- Allows you to ignore any copy or seller - the app will find the next copy
- Set your own shipping speed
- Select whether to include used, marketplaces, international editions, rentals, or guaranteed buybacks
- Affinity program support for programs like Amazon Prime, Barnes and Noble Membership, half.com, etc.
- Buy from the merchants inside the app, or email a link to yourself
- Share feature allows you to send bookbags to friends or other students
- Textbook Buyback feature allows you to compare offers from companies ready to buy your books at the end of the term, getting you about 75% back!
Multi-Item Price Optimization™ is a process which calculates the total price for every permutation (combination) of books and stores, taking into consideration shipping and promotions for each combination, thereby finding the lowest total price for your entire order.Searches the best textbook retailers and marketplaces